Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ashton's First Sleep Over

This past weekend I babysat Luke so Krystle and Dan could go out on a date. Neither of the boys had a nap that day so I put Ashton to bed before Luke arrived and Krystle put Luke to bed right when he got here. Could my babysitting job get any easier, both boys asleep by 7 and I had the whole evening to myself. Ashton got up early so he crawled in bed with me to watch cartoons. An hour later we hear Luke calling us and saying he's awake. Ashton was so excited that Luke was there he went running down the hall. The boys went right to Ashton's room and played perfectly together for over an hour. Anyone with kids at the age of 2 and 3 knows that this is sometimes a miracle. Then we went downstairs to make french toast for breakfast. They had so much fun playing that morning, it made up for not being able to play the night before. It was a very successful first sleep over, something I'm sure will happen lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment