Thursday, December 10, 2009

Relief Society Christmas Dinner

The women's group of our church called the Relief Society had a wonderful Christmas dinner just for the women of the ward. I was asked to help read a couple of speaking parts and to sing with a small group of women for the program. We sang "I believe in Christ" and I would have to say it really sounded beautiful. The fun part about it was that I wrote the harmony for the song and had to sing it myself while the other 4 sisters sang the melody. It reminded me how much I love singing! The sister put together such a wonderful program and dinner. I had also signed up to bring a dessert, which I was so grateful that my mom made another chocolate sheath cake for me to take. It was hit and tasted so good even to have two nights in a row. It was such a fun night. I am so thankful to be a part of such a wonderful ward who has helped make Las Vegas feel like home for our family. It was a very spiritual night that I will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment