Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Ashton!

Well I can't believe my little Ashton just turned 3! This past week we celebrated his birthday with friends and family and it was so much fun. My mom and grandma had come up for the ultrasound and to help us celebrate Ashton's birthday. He was so excited that both of them were here. We had pizza and my mom made Ashton a chocolate sheath cake and he loved it. I think its our new favorite dessert. He got lots of really great presents, I couldn't believe how many he had to open. Ashton has grown up so much in the last year, he truly is a little man. He is so helpful and loving and I know he is going to grow up to be a wonderful and caring person. Ashton we love you so much and are so proud of you! It was a wonderful night and we had so much fun celebrating with everyone. Thank you to all those who came and help make it such a special day for Ashton.

No comments:

Post a Comment