Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Naked Child

For some reason, unknown to me, Ashton prefers to be naked or just in underwear whenever we are at home. No matter how many times I put clothes on him and dress him, he ends up with close to nothing on every night. I at least don't have this problem when we are out of the house, but at home its another story. Ashton loved his Halloween costume and is often running around in his cowboy hat with his gun. The other night we got back from dinner and Aaron and I went up stairs to change while Ashton stayed downstairs to play. We both laid down in bed for a minute because we were tired. About 5 minutes later, Ashton comes walking up the stairs with nothing on except his cowboy hat! We just looked at him and started laughing. I am hoping this is just a phase that he will grow out of, but he still just cracks me up. These are the moments you just want to remember about your child. He was so proud of himself that he was smiling from ear to ear. He then preceded to dance around the room pretending to shoot the gun that Aaron had made for him out of pipe. Shortly after we threw in him the shower and got him ready for bed, but it was definitely the most entertaining part of our evening. What will he think of next!? I took a few pictures, which I edited out the bottom half, just so every one else could share a laugh with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment