Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preschool

This week, I realized how big my little Ashton really is getting. On Monday he went to his first day of preschool! We had been talking about school and how he was going to learn his numbers, letters, and colors and he was really excited. Then we got there and he didn't want me to leave. I made myself go knowing he was in good hands and that he would have fun eventually. He did pretty good for his first time in a classroom setting. He was a little hyper and only wanted to do half the activities. The next time we went to school, I decided we should walk since it's close and help burn off his excess energy. He did much better. Even though he still cried when I left (for like 30 seconds) he had a lot of fun and really likes his school. I am posting his first two art projects. Can't help myself, it's so much fun to see his creations. I am so proud of him, I know he is really going to enjoy going and learning. Not only did he start preschool, but he also stayed in Nursery at church for practically the first time since we moved to our new ward. Leaving is always a little rough, but he has so much fun after. Now I just have to figure out what to do with myself now that he has class. I believe Yoga is calling my name. I could use a relaxing workout in my life :).


2 comments:

  1. so cute to see he is stating preschool. I hope he loves.You guys look like life is going well in Vegas. Love Suzanne Klein

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Yeah for you!! Yoga here you come... :-)

    ReplyDelete