Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ashton's Shopping Spree

Like I said before, Ashton started preschool last week and in Seymour tradition, I had to take him school shopping. He recently had a big growth spurt and all his clothes are looking a little short. Not to mention, it has been a tradition in my family to go school shopping every year for as long as I can remember. No I didn't make it to the Nordstrom sale, but we still had fun. I went to three stores trying to find shorts and short sleeves only to find long sleeves and pants everywhere. It apparently doesn't matter that we live in the desert and it's still over 100 degrees, the stores have all switched to their fall fashions. Finally I went to Target because I had heard they had all their summer items on clearance. They actually had exactly what I was looking for and for an awesome price. I think I almost bought every boy item there was in the store (we all know that the Toddler boy section is very small). Ashton sat in the cart holding all his clothes saying "cute mom." Aaron thought it was funny I bought him new "School clothes" but liked everything we brought home.



No comments:

Post a Comment