Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cute Kids!

Since we have been working on house stuff for the past few days, I haven't really been taking Ashton and Kendra out to do anything fun. Nonetheless, the two of them have been troopers and been very good this week. We went to Joann's to look at fabric and they were laughing through the whole store, so of course I had to take a picture of them being good! Then on a different day, we headed to star nursery to start getting some ideas for the back yard and Ashton was being such a great helper. He fed Kendra her bottle and then wanted to pull her around the whole store. For anyone who has gone to Star Nursery, you know there are little red wagons instead of shopping carts. We put both of them in a wagon to start and then Ashton wanted to walk. He pulled her around that store for an hour doing laps around the plants. Sometimes they just crack me up, so I wanted to share my cute pictures of the two of them. We also started feeding Kendra rice cereal this week, so I included a picture of my first feeding with her. I had forgotten how much of a mess it is when they are first learning to eat. She basically spit the food at me, but she was smiling the whole time liked she liked it. She was much cleaner than Ashton, but we'll see once we switch to veggies. I included a picture of Ashton's first try at rice cereal too.


No comments:

Post a Comment