Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

This was the first year I wasn't home for Father's Day. So I just wanted to tell my dad I miss him and love him very much. You truly are the best dad ever and I appreciate all the words of wisdom you have shared with me through my life time. This is one of my favorite pictures of us. I always was daddy's little girl, and I always will be (even though I live a little further away).






Happy Father's Day!






I'm not the only one who is missing their daddy today, Aaron is also away from his father. Dan is a wonderful and loving man. He is someone I am glad to call Dad too. I know Aaron misses him greatly and misses their hunting and fishing trips. We are looking forward for his visit out here. We miss and love you too!











No comments:

Post a Comment