Saturday, August 20, 2011

Water Fun

While Vicky was visiting we decided to get the kids some water toys to play with in the heat.  Well three slip and slides and two pools later :) we have had many fun days in the back yard.  Vicky and Ashton had a blast playing water guns and when she left, I had to take over.  Kaylynn was not crazy about the water toys, but she loves swimming.  I guess the hose water was to cold, even though she loves all swimming pools and lakes :)  None the less it has been a fun summer and my kids are just so fun to play with. 

The last couple pictures are of my creative children.  We bought a new storage ottoman for our family room that was twice the size of our old trunk.  Well they thought it would be fun to climb and side and play with the toys in side the ottoman.   They were so excited to see all the toys they literally dove right in to play.  They seriously crack me up.  Kaylynn and Ashton, I love you and love that you make me smile every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment