Monday, March 7, 2011

Snow in Vegas

This winter, other than being cold and windy, has seemed pretty mild. It was really exciting to wake up one morning and look outside and see snow! I thought there is no way it can stick because it wasn't cold enough, but to my surprise it did. It snowed for about an hour and built up enough that we had white roof tops and white grass. Once the snow stopped it melted within an hour, but we still had snow at our house. Ashton thought it was pretty cool and Kaylynn loves anything that makes her brother happy. It was fun to talk about the snow with Ashton and show him what it was. Here are some pictures I took of our backyard. I wish the snow would have lasted longer, but we are always thankful for the little pleasures in life. I'm sure I would be singing a different tune if I actually lived in the snow, but for now its fun to see.


1 comment:

  1. So fun! Your yard looks so great too! Very fun place to play!

    ReplyDelete