Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

October is one of Ashton's favorite months because this is when there is the pumpkin patch. Not only is there cool pumpkins to look at, but there are huge slides to ride as well. For ten months he has been asking where the pumpkins went. Then in September they started setting up and he was so excited because he knew what was coming. Then finally they opened during the first week of October. I knew we had to go right away as Ashton has been waiting all year for this moment. We decided to take him right after school one day as a surprise. It was the perfect time because no one was there and Ashton got to do the obstacle course and slide over and over again without having to wait in line. After a few times by himself he decided that mommy should come with him and then it was daddy's turn. I realized a short time after that I had totally skinned up my elbow from the slide (now I have a little scare to remind me of the fun we had :)). Since then, Ashton asks me every time we drive by if we can do the pumpkin slide. He is just so darn cute I might just have to give in one more time before its gone for the year.



Aaron and Ashton racing through the course together (Ashton was winning till the end).


Ashton's pouty face because he used up all his tickets and it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment