Friday, August 27, 2010

Lake Mojave

Around 6:45 one Saturday morning, my phone rang and it was my mom. They had been at the lake all week and I had no idea why she would be calling so early. She said that my brothers were leaving early and that they had an extra hotel room and that there was room if we wanted to drive down. Mojave is a short 2 hour drive from our house and of course I said YES! Aaron had to work that day so I decided to pack up the kids and go down early so we could enjoy the entire day and then Aaron drove down separately to join us later in the afternoon.

We had so much fun, it was wonderful just being on the boat and riding around the lake. Ashton always loves going on the boat. He loves to swim and ride the tube. I tell you he is fearless and always tells papa to go faster and never wants to get off the tube. Kaylynn of course was amazing, she just slept, hung out, and ate. It was a wonderful day and completely worth the car ride there. That night we all went to see Despicable Me, which was a really cute movie. The next day we returned home with a few extra visitors. My mom, Taryn, Sharla, Mason, Brennan, Brooklynn, and Dallin stayed with us for night on there way to EFY in Utah. It was a full house, but really fun to have so many visitors. It was a great surprise weekend that we all enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment