Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sewing Projects for Kaylynn

About a month ago, I ordered a custom new car seat cover for Kaylynn. I bought my own fabric, sent it to the girl, and then just paid a flat fee for her to sew it for me. I just got it back last week and got the car seat washed and ready to go. It turned out so cute and it's one of a kind. She did a wonderful job and I am so happy with it. If your looking for a custom car seat go to esty and search for Sassy Stork.


This past weekend, my mom sister and dad all came to visit. Of course my mom and I had to sew while she was here. She was able to stipple Kaylynn's heart quilt that I had made last month. She did a fantastic job and I was glad that I was able to watch her do it so that I can start learning how to do this technique myself. It was also fun to get her wall hanging hung and see how everything in her room is coming together. The quilt turned out so adorable! My mom was also able to finish Kaylynn's crib pillow while she was here. My sister embroidered the pillow and my mom did the rest from scraps from her crib set. Such an adorable pillow, everything she does is perfect and fantastic. I am so blessed to have such a talented Mom to learn from.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!! totally worth not having to do that 1 thing. love it. Might have to get my next one there too! And love how her wall hanging and pillow turned out. Perfect set! and lots of purple!

    ReplyDelete