Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Our Week

Well one would think that since I'm 36 weeks pregnant now that I would start taking it easy and some much needed rest. Well that just isn't me! Last week, we discovered that we had a mouse problem in our garage. We bought poison and sticky sheets trying to catch them and it wasn't working (even though they were eating the poison). So Aaron finally bought the old fashioned traps and started catching them within an hour. Within 24 hours he caught and killed 8 mice. Then the work began. Now that we had killed them all, we had to clean out our entire garage, go through every box, and make sure we caught them all and that they weren't hiding anywhere. At first this was an easy task and then I started looking at all my baby stuff and reminiscing. I found a ton of pictures which I decided should be scrap-booked and brought inside. Needless to say this was an all day event, but it left our garage smelling like Pinesol and looking the cleanest it has ever been. I just finished the scrapbook today of the 400 pictures I found in my boxes.

Of course the fun doesn't stop here. Since that was a boring day, we decided we would go hiking again out at Red Rock and find new trails to explore. Of course I can't go as far as I used to go, but it is still fun to wonder around and let Ashton enjoy the great outdoors. Our trip to California wore me out so we did a lot of playing at home and the park. They finally turned the water features back on at the park and Ashton just LOVES playing in the water. We have been to the park almost every day this past week just playing and enjoying the sunshine. Its really been a nice week of just spending time with each other. The only pictures I took were our trip to Red Rock and boy are my boys handsome! With all this activity, I'm pretty sure Kaylynn is going to come out running and ready to go and posing for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment