Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all. Ashton was able to celebrate Valentine's day a few times this week. He had a party at school where they made cute little Valentine holders and passed out Valentines to each other. Then we were at my parents house for the actual day and Ashton loved the chocolate we got from Grandaddy and Grandma and Papa. He was even sneaking into to other peoples Valentines to get more :). My mom decorated the house so cute and we were glad to spend it with them. Aaron was so sweet and sent me a couple dozen roses and a wonderful card. They are the most beautiful roses I have ever seen and I have enjoyed them everyday. I packed them up so that I could bring them home and enjoy them here. Thanks honey for making my Valentine's Day so special! We hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment