Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ashton the Builder

One of Ashton's favorite shows right now is Bob the Builder. He is always trying to help Aaron fix things around the house and LOVES his tool set that we got him last Christmas. Against my best efforts, Ashton has never been a hat person. I was working on chores around the house and decided to peak in on Ashton and see what he was up too. He had pulled his tools out of the closet and was quietly working at his work bench, safety hat and all. I get such a kick out of the things he does. Every time he is playing with his tools, he puts his hat on. I try to get him to wear other hats and he refuses, the only one he will wear is his construction hat. Can we say that he is taking after his papa? Aaron is very handy and I'm sure that is were he gets it from and both his grandpas are as well. I just thought he was so cute and had to take his picture, especially since its the first hat he's worn since he was a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment