Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Trip to the Dentist

This last week I took Ashton to his first trip to the dentist. I decided to take Ashton to Just for Kids Dental because they specialized in working with young child. The office had games for all ages of children and had movies playing. Just walking in the door the place was already looking really awesome. We get called back and right away Ashton was screaming because he didn't want to sit in the x-ray chair. So we skipped the x-rays and were taken to a private room. I was thinking this was going to be a horrible experience. The room was awesome, it had a TV on the ceiling playing a movie so that he could watch while he was getting his teeth cleaned. Ashton ended up doing great! He opened big and let them clean and floss his teeth and then opened big again for the doctor to see. I was worried he would have cavities because he's always sneaking candy and treats which of course I always have in the house :). His teeth were perfect and really clean and more importantly no cavities! I was really happy that it ended going really well and I loved the doctor and staff. Yeah for Ashton! Its also cute that they get little report cards of how they did, of course we got an A :) I was proud of him, I don't even like going to the dentist, but he did a good job.

1 comment:

  1. Ashton - you have beautiful teeth!! They are so white. You must do a really good job brushing. Keep up the good work. I love you. Grandma Sharyn

    ReplyDelete