Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lake Mojave

This last weekend we were able to meet my family at Lake Mojave for some boating fun! Aaron finished his school early so that we could take off for a few days to play on the lake. Ashton loved the boat! He kept telling papa to go faster and just loved to ride around. It was so nice being able to see all of my immediate family in one weekend. I was able to ski, which I haven't done in a long time, and boy was I sore. If I could go skiing every weekend, I would be in excellent shape. We also got to go tubing which was a blast. My dad is the best driver when it comes to tubing, I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time. It was a wonderful trip and we can't wait to do it again. Ashton had some good training as a co-captain. He always helped pull in the ropes and would always tell us when someone fell down in the water. Here are some pictures of our fun family vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment